The DCC GM School of Hard Knock's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new GM School for TWG. Founded by GM Stone Cold Gary Barnes and GM Dirty Mike.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DCC School of Hard Knocks!!!

Pre made Q&A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Dirty Mike

Pre made Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Pre made Q&A   Pre made Q&A Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Why Cant I Renew Contracts ?

You cannot renew contracts. You must wait for the contract to expire, delete it and then re-send to the Wrestler.

Vice-General Managers

They are to help you create your shows, and manage your rosters forum. They are not to RUN your shows, or RECRUIT for your roster.

Why cant I change my show days ?

You can only set the Days once a season, at the start ! Be sure to set them on different days, you can change the time whenever you like.

Wrestler Appearances

Your appearances are per month, not per season, although seasons usually last a month. Also Appearance limit is usually set for the Wrestler to hit -2 in the drop down menu, and then dissapears from the list.

What happens if I restart as a GM ?

You keep the roster, and your GM Status if you use the Restart option.

Show Archives

You can view shows from currently active rosters: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wgame/show.asp?roster=1

At the end of the season, can i change the name of the minor + major show?

Name's can be changed at anytime during a season. The Major show name however, is ALWAYS the roster name.

How long are Season Breaks?

usually the breaks are 2 weeks long, however it can and has been modified by TWG admins

How much do special matches cost to use per match?

between 5000 to 10 000 fe depend which 1 you use

I was looking at my roster settings and I saw a place where you add reporters. What is that about?

Its like the normal reporter feature, each week you can write an article about your roster supposedly This feature has not been introduced as of yet though and does not work. I have also heard there is a bug in it right now where if you use it, it makes that person a VGM also. I would stay away from that feature for right now.

My VGM accidently submitted the show incomplete.... is there a way it can be unconfrimed?

Once a show is confirmed it cannot be retrieved/brought back

more pending
Back to top Go down

Pre made Q&A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DCC GM School of Hard Knock's :: DCC GM School of Hard Knocks :: FAQ-
Jump to: