The DCC GM School of Hard Knock's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new GM School for TWG. Founded by GM Stone Cold Gary Barnes and GM Dirty Mike.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DCC School of Hard Knocks!!!

GM Dirty Mike (D.W.A.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Dirty Mike

GM Dirty Mike (D.W.A.) Empty
PostSubject: GM Dirty Mike (D.W.A.)   GM Dirty Mike (D.W.A.) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm

D.W.A. Fed opened for business on May 20th 2009. We are currently in the 7th Season coming up and we are in the International level, PWG section.

D.W.A. Fed shows take place on Wednesday's and Saturday's at 20:00 Server Time.

I started playing TWG 3 yrs ago this coming October. My first ever fed was with GM Cheevers, then I bounced in a couple feds where I met my friend Stone Cold Gary Barnes. Gary and I became close friends and he told me one day he was becoming a GM, and that him and I would run it and rise through the rankings all the way to the top. While I was in NICW, I learned the basic skills of certain duties. Such as...Making matches, making merchandise, making graphics, Gary taught me the patience that is involved in being a good GM.

I remained with Gary in NICW for 6 Seasons, untill I felt that itch to move on. JR BoneCrusher, GM of the rebirthed BTWE, was next Fed on the list. JR and I instantly connected, he gave me much respect, and allowed me to help him with the many show duties that are needed. Things were fun, however JR could not dedicate the time needed for the Fed and was closed down.

From there I went to P.W.I. where I worked side by side with GM Biggy D. In P.W.I. working along with Biggy I continued to grow with my skills. Help take P.W.I. to 3rd in the rankings before I got the call to be a GM myself.

Now that I have a Fed of my own I have the freedom to do whatever in regards to any of the aspects that deal with Fed shows. I have had some great help from current and previous VGMs. Only had show fuck ups where a VGM confirms a match twice in 6 seasons. In D.W.A. I have my great friend and my GM of Minor Show Warheart, who in my mind is a great asset, well when he has the time. Together Warheart and I have taken D.W.A. from local to the current state we are in.

DWA closed after the 7th season in the game
More Pending
Back to top Go down

GM Dirty Mike (D.W.A.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DCC GM School of Hard Knock's :: DCC GM School of Hard Knocks :: Staff Bio's-
Jump to: